Thursday, March 26, 2009

How Do You Think He Got His Name?


ATR writes… ACCORDING TO RICK JAMES, "COCAINE IS A HELL OF A DRUG." APPARENTLY, SO ARE PAIN KILLERS...

ZMILLS WITH DA PKILLS writes…
The main problem I have with the current president is that he just does not seem to get it. I sit here, alone in my apartment, surfing Craigslist and Monster and even going down the phone book, calling mother fuckers for any job that would be willing to hire me and he goes on The Tonight Show and has the audacity to make fun of retards.

Its not that I am against making fun of retards, in fact, I think making fun of retards is possibly one of the funniest things us normies can do in our spare time. Who do they think they are talking all weirdy-like and have over exacerbated foreheads? They aren’t fooling anyone, I know that they are truly an alien species from the planet Down-Syndromedia who are currently trying to gain our acceptance through unconditional love, appreciation and ridiculously mighty retard strength.  

But as our economy plummets deeper and deeper into the shitter, I find myself losing faith in my country, my government, and most importantly myself. Like a strong percentage of the of the country, I have been laid off, have had my stocks, mutual funds and 401K depleted, am falling deeper into debt with credit cards and over drafts, bouncing checks with hookers and whores, inability to pay back my drug dealers for their product, and unable to fully pay my hitman for the assassinations I wish him to perform. Everyday, businesses are closing and declaring bankruptcy. Even some of the most stable and affluent business; such as, manufacturers of pharmaceutical drugs, are feeling the effect of the economy and are closing their fucking doors.

Yes, loyal readers of ATR, times are fucking tough, which brings me to what really has been grinding my gears. This past month, ACTAVIS which manufacturers the wonderful and insatiable 30 MG Roxicodone painkiller that I used to take on a regular basis, like 6-7 times a day, has shut their doors due to the economic crisis and loss of money based on people abusing their medication.

I was absolutely abusing their medication, so I guess I can be blamed partially, but did you think I got the nickname Zmillz with DA Pkillz for nothing?? It took years of getting high, drug abuse, straight addiction and withdrawals to get that moniker!


Think about this. The one thing I get pleasure from now in the shitty fucking economy is gone. My money, my soon to be apartment, my life, my friends and now my fucking Pain Killers are gone. I know the readers of ATR can relate with me when I say that the only thing left to do is make fun of retarded people to make us all feel better!

Making fun of retarded people is a drug of it’s own. It makes us feel better about ourselves as we look down on them and go to sleep at night knowing, and thanking god, that even though our lives are shit, and our painkillers are gone…at least we are not retarded.

-The Professional PKilla

ATR writes… FOLLOWING THIS DRUG-INDUCED RANT ZMILLS ALONG WITH HIS PKILLS POSTED THE FOLLOWING AD ON CRAIGSLIST…. ZMILLS, WE LAUGH AT YOUR MISFORTUNE.


No comments:

Post a Comment